Share | 

Hellooooo Everybody

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Is Grimm

PostSubject: Hellooooo Everybody   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:48 pm

*a little frog is approaching*

Hey Ho,

What's up in there? Long time i didn't see you and i'm glad to see you are still alive! (OMG I realize my english became so crap since i don't play with you, and i'm sorry for that).

So how is that new server? And why leaving Infinity? Who are your new characters? And...is CN a big clan now, still a the nice family i knew before?

Well my own L2 life is a bit interrupted by now cause of my work but i'm still on my little server. I have createda "strict" role play clan and, well, it starts to become really nice. I'm still playing a bard, the main clan themes are the forgotten Gods, against the two main God's wrath : Einhasad and Gran Kain.

Well, i won't start to explain the whole it would be really too long. I just hope you are fine, and you still enjoy the game.
Be sure Isgrim's spirit stay around. Good luck friends.

*Special HUGS to my Dina and the Beer*
Back to top Go down
Asmodina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everybody   Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:39 pm

Hello Grimmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheers

So nice to see something from my little "snail butcher" Twisted Evil

The new server is great. The community is nice (not such ppl who can only insullt to "show" how stong they are like on Infinity).
It is a no pk server, even it was a bit strange for me at the beginning, now I enjoy it very much. And you can always do pvp/duell or a TvT if you like to "show" your power *muwahahaha*.
We play here since a few weeks and want stay here. Cause of the Hellbound version of L2 we have many new thinks to discover. Most of use have the same chars as always, some change or got just new names. Asmo is now a Kamael and Nim a Hawk Eye.
CN is not a big clan, but we grow up. Our goal was never to be a clan with 60+ ppl, we still prefer to stay as a family. Three days ago, we made our first RBs here and we had much fun. We were only 4 ppl at the beginning, Indru joined later, but we made it, even without custom crap *yay*.

We left invinity for several reasons. Each member who came with us had it's own. I left cause it start to bore me. If you only log on cause of the ppl in your clan, but you don't play cause it brings no fun anymore........ it have no sence. Also I was sick of all the insults, even ppl did not insult me but to read all the crap on shout or in forum, I hate it. Or the pk thingy. I never had anything against pk, is part of the game, but if ppl think to pk others again and again or make thinks like fake death to steal your armor.... just grrrrrrrrrrr. That is so lame. Also all this exploits, bugs, coruption. Now, if I have a problem I can ask the GM and I will get an answer asap. And that is realy nice. Sometimes we get buffs from GM and he also talk sometimes with us in game. We have no donations here. So, for me it is the perfekt server.

Your role play thingy sounds interesting. You know, myself like to do rp sometimes.
Maybe that's the reason why Asmo became my alter ego :-)

I miss you my little bro *big hugs*

p.s.: Your english is not crappy

Last edited by Asmodina on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cn-clan.forumn.org
Indru
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everybody   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Hello, my old friend IsGrimur ! cheers I am surprised to hear something about you. In a happy way, of course. How 's in France ? How's your real life ? I hope you are ok. Do you have some news about Cay ? Regarding CN, we stayed together and that's wonderful, considering those server changes. You know that good things are achieved by big efforts. So we want to grow up of course, but the main goal is to remain as a family. I miss your person in L2. Remembrance from Indru. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beerbrewer
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everybody   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:12 pm

Hi grimmy Smile

nice to get news from you, you wont belive it but i said to Dina ,8 hours before you made your post . that we should contakt you and check out if youre still playing on the Roleplay Server Smile.
Well CN is and will stay like a family ...
congratulations to your own clan , its a big step Smile

What else can i say what the other havent said yet - Thx for your message
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Is Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everybody   Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 pm

Quote :
Hello, my old friend IsGrimur !

Hey there sigit, nice to see you there, didn't know you followed the movement!

Quote :
How 's in France ?

Well, the president is still Nicolas Sarkozy....

Quote :
How's your real life ?

Nice, i'm preparing for a BIG month of work (concert, festival, etc), so no L2 for me this summer. But i'm ok, thanks for interest.

Quote :
Do you have some news about Cay ?

Well, i catch some news from time to time and i know his little society grows up on the net (it's a website which give advice for fixing things in general).

Hugs to you Indru, well i miss you all 3.... Still hope the best for your new server which sounds....really nice (the "no donation" thing is important i guess).
Back to top Go down
Asmodina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everybody   Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:48 pm

Code:
(the "no donation" thing is important i guess)

You forgot the cookies - chocolate cookies ofc Razz

Well, if you played once on a server which closed cause of lack on donations, you start to
treasure a no donation one. Here you have to work for all you get, I personaly think
is better as to donate for a full a/s grade set cat
Back to top Go down
ganimede
Friends

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everybody   Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:10 pm

Hello all! I am Azunda from clan Lions. I'm glad to be on this forum alongside with some of my friends. I also own some thanks to Asmodina for accepting me on CN clan forum:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dagre

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everybody   Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:23 pm

Hey! I don't know you, but hey anyway! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indru
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everybody   Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:45 pm

Hey Azu and welcome on our forum ! I am glad you came here and say few words. Friends like you does honor us. See you in game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dagre

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everybody   Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:30 am

Dagre wrote:
Hey! I don't know you, but hey anyway! lol!

Btw, I didn't mean you Azu lol! Welcome to forum though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asmodina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everybody   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:40 am

Quote :
Btw, I didn't mean you Azu

I was for a sec a bit irritated scratch

Quote :
Hello all! I am Azunda from clan Lions. I'm glad to be on this forum alongside with some of my friends. I also own some thanks to Asmodina for accepting me on CN clan forum:)

You own me nothing Azu, it's a pleasure to have you here cheers
Back to top Go down
Eugenius

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everybody   Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:23 pm

Hey Azu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everybody   

Back to top Go down

Hellooooo Everybody