Share | 

SERVER UPDATES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohican
Member Elder

PostSubject: SERVER UPDATES   Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:46 pm

HI ALL,

Beerbrewer contactend me and told me about the Serverupdate wich are postet here.I Talked to Zak about that.He Talked with Silence about thoose Yes but the Result of this Talk was not the here postet "Server Updates"

I will write comments to thoose ....

1- In TvT event, Coli doors are closed so no more cheating with bringing buffers from ouside.

we will try to make that possible

2- Dances/Songs buff duratins will last up to 7 minutes, except some like Dance of Shadows will remain as 2 minutes.

NEVER - than we can make them also 20min or maaybe put them in CH Buff choice - after enchanting the run time will be like 15 or even more .... there are no other ways to unbalance the server more as with that.

3- Some upcoming events will be added soon, such as : King Of The Hill and Capture The Flag.

The L2J code is totaly "Fucked UP , Buggy and cause many connection Problems - do not expect theese events so fast

4- some new NPC's from Retail will be added soon such as : Enchanting manager. (still under discussion)

True still under discussion - we do not even have all features from Gracia Prt1 and we cant implement things wich arent working in L2J ... not even Hellbound is completly done by L2J
so ... soon as we find new things wich are proofed as Stable and usefull we will bring them but not just because of a 15min Talk.

We the Staff of the Server try to bring a balance of working stuff and not to use buggy datapacks and skills.I post this just to inform you that the way this Informations are maybe a result of an great missunderstanding of Silence and Zak.

Regards

Mohican
Back to top Go down
View user profile
h3ll5cream
Member Elder

PostSubject: Re: SERVER UPDATES   Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:43 am

hey there Mohican, thanks alot for correcting the miss understanding Wink

Best Regards .. H3ll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dagre

PostSubject: Re: SERVER UPDATES   Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Okay ignore my other post lol.... I think I read the posts in the wrong order Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERVER UPDATES   

Back to top Go down

SERVER UPDATES
Page 1 of 1